Florida Liability and Insurance Litigation
At Wiederhold, Kummerlen & Waronicki, we are civil trial lawyers with experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of areas. We represent local Florida companies and individuals as well as counsel larger national clients on Florida law and local issues.
- General Liability Defense – We represent businesses and individuals in all types of liability defense, including products liability, vehicular liability and property damage liability.
- Insurance – Our attorneys are some of the most respected Florida Insurance defense lawyers, and have represented some of the most established insurance companies in the region against insurance bad faith claims. Our insurance practice is comprehensive and we also provide counseling and opinions on coverage.
- Trucking – We assist trucking and transportation companies large and small with compliance with federal laws and regulations, and defend them against any liabilities arising out of their trucking business.
- Premises Liability – We have significant experience defending stores, condominiums and apartment buildings from all types of premises liability claims including negligent security.
- Legal Malpractice – Our lawyers have experience defending attorneys in legal malpractice actions brought by former clients.
- Commercial Litigation – We represent plaintiffs and defendants in all areas of commercial litigation, with particular experience in construction litigation.
- Wrongful Death – When surviving family members of a decedent bring a claim seeking compensation for their loss, our attorneys work through complicated factual and legal issues to make sure our clients are not unfairly held liable for causing the death of another.
- Civil Rights – We defend employers and businesses against claims of discrimination or civil rights abuses brought under various state and federal laws.
- Appellate – We are licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Florida, as well as the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. We can and will represent our clients in any necessary appeals of their cases, and will not have to pass the case off to a different law firm.
Call Our Experienced Florida Trial Lawyers For Your Litigation Needs
Our experienced Florida liability attorneys can assist clients in all of their litigation needs. Whether you are a business that needs assistance defending claims of liability or an individual interested in enforcing your rights, we have the experience and resources to get you the results you need. Contact our office to speak face to face with our attorneys about your case.
Contact us online or call our office at (561) 615-6775 for your free initial consultation today.